Thank you to Noxicare for providing me with this free sample for evaluation. I was not obligated to write a review or a positive review for this sample. All opinions voiced are mine and mine solely. Photos used in this review were provided by Noxicare and myself.
Some of you that know me are aware that I have Lupus and Fibromyalgia and suffer from chronic pain in my back due to herniated discs as well as 4 compression fractures. Ouch is a part of my daily vocabulary!
I am always in search of a new product to help relieve my pain and hopefully help me not use as much medication. Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream came just in time. With having to help my husband so much now with all his needs, I am using my back and neck muscles much more, especially when helping him in and out of bed, and his wheelchair. I have been in a lot more pain than normal this past week and when the mailman delivered my tube of Noxicare pain relief cream, I would have jumped for joy, if it wouldn’t have hurt so much
This lovely tube of cream was the answer to my prayers. It was like divine intervention when I received it. My friend immediately had be laying on my belly and she began rubbing this cream into my low and mid back. At first I didn’t notice anything, especially since this cream does not feel hot or cold like some others. I thought, this is not going to help, sigh….. And low and behold, a few minutes later I realized my pain was gone. Yes, gone I said. Amazing. I had relief without popping pills. I checked the time on my clock as I was curious how long the pain relief would last. I would have to say I got about 2 hours of pain relief with the Noxicare Pain Relief Cream. Another thing I must mention here is that this cream is not oily and I did not feel it left any residue on my skin. It is also odorless so I didn’t feel like the whole world could smell me.
What makes this dab of cream so special? Let me share what Noxicare states about the ingredients. Noxicare Pain Relief Cream contains all Natural Products including:
- Ginger Extract – “Helps relieve muscle pains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.” *1
- Willow Bark Extract – “Has been used for natural pain relief and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.” *1
- Rosemary Extract – “Has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain. Ancient Egyptians knew to relieve musculoskeletal pain by rubbing rosemary extract oil into their skin.” *1
- Holy Basil Extract – “Properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral. Holy Basil is a plant indigenous to India and extremely well-regarded as beneficial for many different health problems.” *1
- Boswellia Extract – “Boswellia is a genus of trees native to India known for their fragrant resin which has many pharmacological uses, particularly as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.” *1
- Alpha Lipioc Acids -”Antioxidants used for treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves. Acid Alpha Lipoic Acid is a natural pain relief antioxidant made by every cell in the body, and is also found in foods such as red meats and spinach.” *1
- Tumeric Extract – “One of the most powerful natural pain relievers known to exist; recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.” *1
Noxicare Natural Pain Relief helps relieve pain due to muscle aches, nerve pain, and inflammation. I personally found this product to be helpful in relieving my pain and was pleasantly surprised by it’s effectiveness. I feel confident in recommending this to others for their pain relief needs.
In comparison to other topical pain relief products I have tried, I give this product [rating:4.5/5]
*1 – Info from Noxicare’s website
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.